- Denali National Park
- Foster Animals
- Honda Shadow 750
- If Buddha did Yoga
- Life In Alaska
- Living Yoga Sadhana (LYS)
- MSE-6 Mouse Droid.
- Outdoor Adventures
- personal life
- Programming and techno-babble
- Project Droid-building
- Project Ride: Motorcycles
- Project RV: The Sandcrawler
- Random Musings
- Small Business Owner
- V-Star 1100
- Virago XV 500
- Going Offline for a Bit August 22, 2020
- 10 Must Have Items for Full-Time RV Living
- Free Hot Springs at Tecopa, California
- How to Find the Right RV or Van to Live In
- Carolyn’s RV Life Fan Club on Facebook
- RV Living: Discovering that Natural is Beautiful (at Fifty)
- Solo RV Road Trip to Alaska
- Warm Springs, Nevada: Abandoned Hot Springs Resort
- A Day in the Life of a Full Time RVer
- How to Avoid Freezing in Your RV or Van During Winter Polar Vortex and Blizzards.
- RV Solar & Electrical Systems : Simplified!
Author Archives: perlgurl
I never know what’s going to trigger an emotional response. Today I sat down for lunch and to indulge in a bit of tv and ended up sobbing for 30 minutes.
I wanted to be a Zoologist when I grow up. Now that I am working from home due to COVID-19 I get to observe (albeit my own) animals during the day and feel like I have somewhat fulfilled my childhood … Continue reading
Yesterday we found out that the man who was sentenced to 10 years for the death of my daughter is already out in a half-way house and wanted to be released with an ankle monitor so for some sort of … Continue reading
I used to very rarely cry. Now I’m sitting at my desk balling my eyes out thinking about missing her since its Halloween and this was one of the holidays we used to really enjoy together, even when she was … Continue reading
Home all week with a virus brought into work by a coworker. Fever, coughing fits and sleepless night due to yet another inconsiderate person coming to work sick and spreading plague. The more horrifying part of this stay has been … Continue reading
Every day, but some days hurt more than others….
Rode 28 miles on my bike last week, between Monday, May 28th and Saturday, June 2nd. My bike was held together somewhat with duct tape for the last eight miles.
Denali Day 5, Wednesday July 5, A day of rest, a shower, a bear on the road and a ranger talk (no pics yet)
I decided yesterday after my big adventure hiking on the park road that I was going to take today easy. I slept until 10 again, had a nice breakfast of coconut yogurt with banana, some coffee, some yoga and … Continue reading
Another day sleeping in until 10am and I had no plans on doing anything taxing or physical since I was pretty tired and sore from my hike yesterday. I got up, had coffee and my sun salutations, made some fried … Continue reading
It rained a lot last night and when I went to pack up my bed I noticed there was WATER on one of the support boards under my bed! Momentary freak out thinking the roof or window was leaking then … Continue reading