- Alaska 2021
- Denali National Park
- Foster Animals
- Honda Shadow 750
- If Buddha did Yoga
- Life In Alaska
- Living Yoga Sadhana (LYS)
- MSE-6 Mouse Droid.
- Outdoor Adventures
- personal life
- Programming and techno-babble
- Project Droid-building
- Project Ride: Motorcycles
- Project RV: The Sandcrawler
- Random Musings
- Shoulder Surgery
- Small Business Owner
- V-Star 1100
- Virago XV 500
- Combat Fatigue January 22, 2021
- 10 Must Have Items for Full-Time RV Living
- Free Hot Springs at Tecopa, California
- How to Find the Right RV or Van to Live In
- Carolyn’s RV Life Fan Club on Facebook
- RV Living: Discovering that Natural is Beautiful (at Fifty)
- Solo RV Road Trip to Alaska
- Warm Springs, Nevada: Abandoned Hot Springs Resort
- A Day in the Life of a Full Time RVer
- How to Avoid Freezing in Your RV or Van During Winter Polar Vortex and Blizzards.
- RV Solar & Electrical Systems : Simplified!
Author Archives: perlgurl
“Setting off on a grand adventure is the only way to pause our restless mind and find peace.” ~ Dyana Carmella https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lwo9fxM1wFI She is a great story teller and creates beautiful videos while doing really hard things. I try to … Continue reading
I just signed up for two days of packrafting in Eagle River the last weekend of June. My shoulder will be strong enough to paddle by then, it must be.
I just scored what looked like the last reservation for Brooks Camp for June 16-17. Now to figure out all the other logistics!
It might not look like much, but it took a 45 minute MRI and another hour and a 1/2 at the doctor for them to tell me they don’t really know what’s wrong with this poor hand, but let’s shove … Continue reading
It’s been over a month since my wrist started hurting and it’s much worse at this point. I spent most the the past two weekends in pain and most of this past one I was either at the edge of … Continue reading
After my first backpacking adventure last summer where I carried way too much weight, got soaking wet, and had an experience that some would say would turn them off backpacking forever, I’m somehow determined to do a couple of trips … Continue reading
I never know what’s going to trigger an emotional response. Today I sat down for lunch and to indulge in a bit of tv and ended up sobbing for 30 minutes.
I wanted to be a Zoologist when I grow up. Now that I am working from home due to COVID-19 I get to observe (albeit my own) animals during the day and feel like I have somewhat fulfilled my childhood … Continue reading
Yesterday we found out that the man who was sentenced to 10 years for the death of my daughter is already out in a half-way house and wanted to be released with an ankle monitor so for some sort of … Continue reading