- Denali National Park
- Foster Animals
- Honda Shadow 750
- If Buddha did Yoga
- Life In Alaska
- Living Yoga Sadhana (LYS)
- MSE-6 Mouse Droid.
- Outdoor Adventures
- personal life
- Programming and techno-babble
- Project Droid-building
- Project Ride: Motorcycles
- Project RV: The Sandcrawler
- Small Business Owner
- V-Star 1100
- Virago XV 500
- A Fork in the Road January 4, 2018
- Those Who Forget History February 15, 2020
- 10 Must Have Items for Full-Time RV Living
- Free Hot Springs at Tecopa, California
- How to Find the Right RV or Van to Live In
- Carolyn’s RV Life Fan Club on Facebook
- RV Living: Discovering that Natural is Beautiful (at Fifty)
- Solo RV Road Trip to Alaska
- Warm Springs, Nevada: Abandoned Hot Springs Resort
- A Day in the Life of a Full Time RVer
- How to Avoid Freezing in Your RV or Van During Winter Polar Vortex and Blizzards.
- RV Solar & Electrical Systems : Simplified!
Category Archives: Health
Home all week with a virus brought into work by a coworker. Fever, coughing fits and sleepless night due to yet another inconsiderate person coming to work sick and spreading plague. The more horrifying part of this stay has been … Continue reading
Rode 28 miles on my bike last week, between Monday, May 28th and Saturday, June 2nd. My bike was held together somewhat with duct tape for the last eight miles.
It rained a lot last night and when I went to pack up my bed I noticed there was WATER on one of the support boards under my bed! Momentary freak out thinking the roof or window was leaking then … Continue reading
It’s been a week since I decided to try to limit my rice intake. So far I’ve been successful and only once did I have rice two times in one day, yesterday in fact, but it was very small portions … Continue reading
Monday I had rice with lunch so when Micheal made the curry for dinner I ate it free of rice, like soup, with half a pita and some hummus on the side. Today i plan to have rice with dinner … Continue reading
Only ate half a portion of rice today with lunch. Well, half of my normal most likely oversized portion that is, but I’m counting it as a win. For dinner I had leftover roasted potatoes with salmon. I also had … Continue reading
I’ve decided that I eat way too much rice. Rice for breakfast is common, rice with lunch and frequently more rice with dinner. Starting today I’ve decided I only get rice with one meal per day. Let see how … Continue reading
I had intended to do the seven plus mile ride again today but I cut my ride short today since it’s hot; the temp downtown said 83F.
Biked 24 miles in Denali park last week and this brings the seven day total to just over 31 miles.
We took our bikes to Denali. Susan had only bought hers a few days prior to leaving on the trip and during our entire trip she kept saying “It’s been 15 years since I got on a bike” and “I’m … Continue reading