- Feeling like my heart is breaking October 31, 2018
- Homestay October 5, 2018
- I miss her so very much September 27, 2018
- The first 28 miles June 4, 2018
- Denali Day 5, Wednesday July 5, A day of rest, a shower, a bear on the road and a ranger talk (no pics yet) February 10, 2018
- Denali National Park
- Foster Animals
- Honda Shadow 750
- If Buddha did Yoga
- Life In Alaska
- Living Yoga Sadhana (LYS)
- MSE-6 Mouse Droid.
- Outdoor Adventures
- personal life
- Programming and techno-babble
- Project Droid-building
- Project Ride: Motorcycles
- Project RV: The Sandcrawler
- Small Business Owner
- V-Star 1100
- Virago XV 500
- A Fork in the Road January 4, 2018
- Veteran’s Day November 11, 2018
- Carolyn’s RV Life- Where I’ve Been!
- Goodbye to the Southwestern Desert, Hello Sedona, AZ!
- How to Drive an RV on Mountain Roads Without Killing Your Brakes!
- I’m a Full-time RV Snowbird in Arizona and Nevada!
- How Full-Time RVers and VanDwellers Get an Address and Mail
- What I See (in my New RV Life)
- 8 Signs You’re Destined to be a Full Time RVer or VanDweller
- Black Friday Hell: Take Me Back to Nature
- How I Insulate My RV on the Fly to Not Freeze in Cold Weather
- RV Living Fun Fact: What is a Purple Heart City
Category Archives: Gratitude
Amazing classes tonight! It’s awesome to feel the weight lifted and my energy lifted when I can focus on just being a teacher 🙂
Home tonight. Made dinner. Then made banana bread muffins (both vegan even!). Had time to let the ferrets out, but only Julio wanted to get out of bed, so here is Julio just being a silly ferret. I can get … Continue reading
Frolicking ferrets in the morning. Dance classes are starting backup today!
New warm hat to cover wet hair when it is single digit temps. Positive outlook from my daughter even when things aren’t going perfectly! Controlling the snack attacks after dinner.
Sleeping in until noon. Deep cleaning the fridge. Family dinner and game night. Controlling the snack attacks after dinner.