- week day, day 4: someweeks have fewer workouts than others May 21, 2022
- week 10, day 3: walking with fire May 19, 2022
- week 10, day 2: walk it off May 17, 2022
- week 10, day 1: Murphy prep is so hard May 16, 2022
- week 9, day 4: failure May 13, 2022
Category Archives: Gratitude
Amazing classes tonight! It’s awesome to feel the weight lifted and my energy lifted when I can focus on just being a teacher 🙂
Home tonight. Made dinner. Then made banana bread muffins (both vegan even!). Had time to let the ferrets out, but only Julio wanted to get out of bed, so here is Julio just being a silly ferret. I can get … Continue reading
Frolicking ferrets in the morning.Â Dance classes are starting backup today!
New warm hat to cover wet hair when it is single digit temps. Positive outlook from my daughter even when things aren’t going perfectly! Controlling the snack attacks after dinner. Â
Sleeping in until noon. Deep cleaning the fridge. Family dinner and game night. Controlling the snack attacks after dinner.