- Denali National Park
- Foster Animals
- Honda Shadow 750
- If Buddha did Yoga
- Life In Alaska
- Living Yoga Sadhana (LYS)
- MSE-6 Mouse Droid.
- Outdoor Adventures
- personal life
- Programming and techno-babble
- Project Droid-building
- Project Ride: Motorcycles
- Project RV: The Sandcrawler
- Small Business Owner
- V-Star 1100
- Virago XV 500
- A Fork in the Road January 4, 2018
- Remember The Maine June 13, 2019
- Free Hot Springs at Tecopa, California
- How to Find the Right RV or Van to Live In
- Carolyn’s RV Life Fan Club on Facebook
- RV Living: Discovering that Natural is Beautiful (at Fifty)
- Solo RV Road Trip to Alaska
- Warm Springs, Nevada: Abandoned Hot Springs Resort
- A Day in the Life of a Full Time RVer
- How to Avoid Freezing in Your RV or Van During Winter Polar Vortex and Blizzards.
- RV Solar & Electrical Systems : Simplified!
- Hiking in Mt. Zion National Park, Utah
Category Archives: Gratitude
Amazing classes tonight! It’s awesome to feel the weight lifted and my energy lifted when I can focus on just being a teacher 🙂
Home tonight. Made dinner. Then made banana bread muffins (both vegan even!). Had time to let the ferrets out, but only Julio wanted to get out of bed, so here is Julio just being a silly ferret. I can get … Continue reading
Frolicking ferrets in the morning. Dance classes are starting backup today!
New warm hat to cover wet hair when it is single digit temps. Positive outlook from my daughter even when things aren’t going perfectly! Controlling the snack attacks after dinner.
Sleeping in until noon. Deep cleaning the fridge. Family dinner and game night. Controlling the snack attacks after dinner.