- Denali National Park
- Foster Animals
- Honda Shadow 750
- If Buddha did Yoga
- Life In Alaska
- Living Yoga Sadhana (LYS)
- MSE-6 Mouse Droid.
- Outdoor Adventures
- personal life
- Programming and techno-babble
- Project Droid-building
- Project Ride: Motorcycles
- Project RV: The Sandcrawler
- Small Business Owner
- V-Star 1100
- Virago XV 500
- A Fork in the Road January 4, 2018
- Never Say Never February 21, 2019
- Warm Springs, Nevada: Abandoned Hot Springs Resort
- A Day in the Life of a Full Time RVer
- How to Avoid Freezing in Your RV or Van During Winter Polar Vortex and Blizzards.
- RV Solar & Electrical Systems : Simplified!
- Hiking in Mt. Zion National Park, Utah
- 10 Signs RV Life May Not be For You
- Carolyn’s RV Life- Where I’ve Been!
- Goodbye to the Southwestern Desert, Hello Sedona, AZ!
- How to Drive an RV on Mountain Roads Without Killing Your Brakes!
- I’m a Full-time RV Snowbird in Arizona and Nevada!
Category Archives: Gardening
Salmon steak from last week’s fishing trip to Chitina, plus romanesco I grew in my garden. Potatoes are from local farmers market too!
First time growing radishes, plus they were from seed! I think it might be time to pull this one. I’ve asked in one of my gardening groups: ” They don’t re-grow/re-sprout, right? Just pull the entire plant and feed … Continue reading
My little strawberry plants have strawberries! Today I had to remove all the grass and weeds and plan to cover that area with hay to prevent further weeds from growing up, but when I did that I noticed I … Continue reading
A friend gave me three raspberry bushes that she pulled out of her community garden spot. I put them to the left side of the yard near the fence, in hopes they get big and bushy and give us some … Continue reading
I was able to get rocks from a couple ladies off a facebook group today and now my sitka rose bushes and strawberry plants are now safe from the cutting blades of the lawnmower!