- Feeling like my heart is breaking October 31, 2018
- Homestay October 5, 2018
- I miss her so very much September 27, 2018
- The first 28 miles June 4, 2018
- Denali Day 5, Wednesday July 5, A day of rest, a shower, a bear on the road and a ranger talk (no pics yet) February 10, 2018
- Denali National Park
- Foster Animals
- Honda Shadow 750
- If Buddha did Yoga
- Life In Alaska
- Living Yoga Sadhana (LYS)
- MSE-6 Mouse Droid.
- Outdoor Adventures
- personal life
- Programming and techno-babble
- Project Droid-building
- Project Ride: Motorcycles
- Project RV: The Sandcrawler
- Small Business Owner
- V-Star 1100
- Virago XV 500
- A Fork in the Road January 4, 2018
- Veteran’s Day November 11, 2018
- Carolyn’s RV Life- Where I’ve Been!
- Goodbye to the Southwestern Desert, Hello Sedona, AZ!
- How to Drive an RV on Mountain Roads Without Killing Your Brakes!
- I’m a Full-time RV Snowbird in Arizona and Nevada!
- How Full-Time RVers and VanDwellers Get an Address and Mail
- What I See (in my New RV Life)
- 8 Signs You’re Destined to be a Full Time RVer or VanDweller
- Black Friday Hell: Take Me Back to Nature
- How I Insulate My RV on the Fly to Not Freeze in Cold Weather
- RV Living Fun Fact: What is a Purple Heart City
Category Archives: Gardening
Salmon steak from last week’s fishing trip to Chitina, plus romanesco I grew in my garden. Potatoes are from local farmers market too!
First time growing radishes, plus they were from seed! I think it might be time to pull this one. I’ve asked in one of my gardening groups: ” They don’t re-grow/re-sprout, right? Just pull the entire plant and feed … Continue reading
My little strawberry plants have strawberries! Today I had to remove all the grass and weeds and plan to cover that area with hay to prevent further weeds from growing up, but when I did that I noticed I … Continue reading
A friend gave me three raspberry bushes that she pulled out of her community garden spot. I put them to the left side of the yard near the fence, in hopes they get big and bushy and give us some … Continue reading
I was able to get rocks from a couple ladies off a facebook group today and now my sitka rose bushes and strawberry plants are now safe from the cutting blades of the lawnmower!