- Alaska 2021
- Denali National Park
- Foster Animals
- Honda Shadow 750
- If Buddha did Yoga
- Life In Alaska
- Living Yoga Sadhana (LYS)
- MSE-6 Mouse Droid.
- Outdoor Adventures
- personal life
- Programming and techno-babble
- Project Droid-building
- Project Ride: Motorcycles
- Project RV: The Sandcrawler
- Random Musings
- Shoulder Surgery
- Small Business Owner
- V-Star 1100
- Virago XV 500
- Combat Fatigue January 22, 2021
- 10 Must Have Items for Full-Time RV Living
- Free Hot Springs at Tecopa, California
- How to Find the Right RV or Van to Live In
- Carolyn’s RV Life Fan Club on Facebook
- RV Living: Discovering that Natural is Beautiful (at Fifty)
- Solo RV Road Trip to Alaska
- Warm Springs, Nevada: Abandoned Hot Springs Resort
- A Day in the Life of a Full Time RVer
- How to Avoid Freezing in Your RV or Van During Winter Polar Vortex and Blizzards.
- RV Solar & Electrical Systems : Simplified!
Category Archives: Outdoor Adventures
“Setting off on a grand adventure is the only way to pause our restless mind and find peace.” ~ Dyana Carmella https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lwo9fxM1wFI She is a great story teller and creates beautiful videos while doing really hard things. I try to … Continue reading
I just signed up for two days of packrafting in Eagle River the last weekend of June. My shoulder will be strong enough to paddle by then, it must be.
I just scored what looked like the last reservation for Brooks Camp for June 16-17. Now to figure out all the other logistics!
After my first backpacking adventure last summer where I carried way too much weight, got soaking wet, and had an experience that some would say would turn them off backpacking forever, I’m somehow determined to do a couple of trips … Continue reading
Rode 28 miles on my bike last week, between Monday, May 28th and Saturday, June 2nd. My bike was held together somewhat with duct tape for the last eight miles.
That idea that I am more pleased about shopping for camping/fishing gear (so I can go camping/fishing) than just about any other form of shopping is just further proof to myself that I might not ever be fit to live … Continue reading
I’m in the park for a whole week, from Saturday, July 1 to Saturday, July 8 this year and I’m on my own which I’m finding quite pleasant. Leaving home I got a bit of a later start that I planned … Continue reading
A day trip that started as snowshoeing which turned into walking followed by dinner, drinks and Hot Springs fun. Then we stopped to help get some folks out of the ditch. Caroline and I wore our matching Holiday Sweaters … Continue reading
I took the RV to Harding Lake for one night over the Labor Day weekend in hopes of finding some aurora at night and getting some time in on the lake in the kayak during the day. Although I arrived … Continue reading