- Feeling like my heart is breaking October 31, 2018
- Homestay October 5, 2018
- I miss her so very much September 27, 2018
- The first 28 miles June 4, 2018
- Denali Day 5, Wednesday July 5, A day of rest, a shower, a bear on the road and a ranger talk (no pics yet) February 10, 2018
- Denali National Park
- Foster Animals
- Honda Shadow 750
- If Buddha did Yoga
- Life In Alaska
- Living Yoga Sadhana (LYS)
- MSE-6 Mouse Droid.
- Outdoor Adventures
- personal life
- Programming and techno-babble
- Project Droid-building
- Project Ride: Motorcycles
- Project RV: The Sandcrawler
- Small Business Owner
- V-Star 1100
- Virago XV 500
- A Fork in the Road January 4, 2018
- Veteran’s Day November 11, 2018
- Carolyn’s RV Life- Where I’ve Been!
- Goodbye to the Southwestern Desert, Hello Sedona, AZ!
- How to Drive an RV on Mountain Roads Without Killing Your Brakes!
- I’m a Full-time RV Snowbird in Arizona and Nevada!
- How Full-Time RVers and VanDwellers Get an Address and Mail
- What I See (in my New RV Life)
- 8 Signs You’re Destined to be a Full Time RVer or VanDweller
- Black Friday Hell: Take Me Back to Nature
- How I Insulate My RV on the Fly to Not Freeze in Cold Weather
- RV Living Fun Fact: What is a Purple Heart City
Category Archives: Outdoor Adventures
Rode 28 miles on my bike last week, between Monday, May 28th and Saturday, June 2nd. My bike was held together somewhat with duct tape for the last eight miles.
That idea that I am more pleased about shopping for camping/fishing gear (so I can go camping/fishing) than just about any other form of shopping is just further proof to myself that I might not ever be fit to live … Continue reading
I’m in the park for a whole week, from Saturday, July 1 to Saturday, July 8 this year and I’m on my own which I’m finding quite pleasant. Leaving home I got a bit of a later start that I planned … Continue reading
A day trip that started as snowshoeing which turned into walking followed by dinner, drinks and Hot Springs fun. Then we stopped to help get some folks out of the ditch. Caroline and I wore our matching Holiday Sweaters … Continue reading
I took the RV to Harding Lake for one night over the Labor Day weekend in hopes of finding some aurora at night and getting some time in on the lake in the kayak during the day. Although I arrived … Continue reading
Saturday was a beautifully and just slightly cloudy day for a ride and rain was not expected until the early evening so around noon Michael and I rode to Hilltop for some brunch. We then continued down the road to … Continue reading
I’ve been wanting to spend a week in Denali National Park since sometime last year when I learned about Teklanika Campground at mile 29 inside the park. During the regular season park visitors may only drive to the Savage River trail … Continue reading
At Tanacross this past weekend I took my bicycle and biked around the track not just once, but twice! My mapmyfitness gps was not registering for the first part of the ride from the pits to the river/corner 1, but … Continue reading
We took our bikes to Denali. Susan had only bought hers a few days prior to leaving on the trip and during our entire trip she kept saying “It’s been 15 years since I got on a bike” and “I’m … Continue reading