- Denali National Park
- Foster Animals
- Honda Shadow 750
- If Buddha did Yoga
- Life In Alaska
- Living Yoga Sadhana (LYS)
- MSE-6 Mouse Droid.
- Outdoor Adventures
- personal life
- Programming and techno-babble
- Project Droid-building
- Project Ride: Motorcycles
- Project RV: The Sandcrawler
- Small Business Owner
- V-Star 1100
- Virago XV 500
- A Fork in the Road January 4, 2018
- Never Say Never February 21, 2019
- Warm Springs, Nevada: Abandoned Hot Springs Resort
- A Day in the Life of a Full Time RVer
- How to Avoid Freezing in Your RV or Van During Winter Polar Vortex and Blizzards.
- RV Solar & Electrical Systems : Simplified!
- Hiking in Mt. Zion National Park, Utah
- 10 Signs RV Life May Not be For You
- Carolyn’s RV Life- Where I’ve Been!
- Goodbye to the Southwestern Desert, Hello Sedona, AZ!
- How to Drive an RV on Mountain Roads Without Killing Your Brakes!
- I’m a Full-time RV Snowbird in Arizona and Nevada!
Category Archives: Photography
Denali Day 5, Wednesday July 5, A day of rest, a shower, a bear on the road and a ranger talk (no pics yet)
I decided yesterday after my big adventure hiking on the park road that I was going to take today easy. I slept until 10 again, had a nice breakfast of coconut yogurt with banana, some coffee, some yoga and … Continue reading
Another day sleeping in until 10am and I had no plans on doing anything taxing or physical since I was pretty tired and sore from my hike yesterday. I got up, had coffee and my sun salutations, made some fried … Continue reading
It rained a lot last night and when I went to pack up my bed I noticed there was WATER on one of the support boards under my bed! Momentary freak out thinking the roof or window was leaking then … Continue reading
Last night I went to a local gathering hosted in Two Rivers by Mariska with my friend Susan. It was also my first time out to chase the lights out in months. And chasing might be an exaggeration since we … Continue reading
I headed out last night to chase with my friend Susan. The data looked really good and though the immediate area weather did not look promising, we decided to head south towards Delta Junction to see if we could find … Continue reading
I’m in the park for a whole week, from Saturday, July 1 to Saturday, July 8 this year and I’m on my own which I’m finding quite pleasant. Leaving home I got a bit of a later start that I planned … Continue reading
I took a day off from the workweek to drive out to Denali National State Park with my friend Caroline. I had seen a bear and several wolves the weekend before and they had been sighted by other people through … Continue reading
It’s shoulder season at Denali National Park and the park road was open to mile 30 at the Teklanika Overlook on Saturday, April 15 when I went to the park with my friend Susan.
Stopped at Teklanika Overlook and saw this beautiful bird up in a tree. It’s amazing how “close” I can get with a ginormously heavy lens! All images taken with Sony a6000 and a (rental) Tamrom 150-600mm