- Denali National Park
- Foster Animals
- Honda Shadow 750
- If Buddha did Yoga
- Life In Alaska
- Living Yoga Sadhana (LYS)
- MSE-6 Mouse Droid.
- Outdoor Adventures
- personal life
- Programming and techno-babble
- Project Droid-building
- Project Ride: Motorcycles
- Project RV: The Sandcrawler
- Small Business Owner
- V-Star 1100
- Virago XV 500
- A Fork in the Road January 4, 2018
- Never Say Never February 21, 2019
- Warm Springs, Nevada: Abandoned Hot Springs Resort
- A Day in the Life of a Full Time RVer
- How to Avoid Freezing in Your RV or Van During Winter Polar Vortex and Blizzards.
- RV Solar & Electrical Systems : Simplified!
- Hiking in Mt. Zion National Park, Utah
- 10 Signs RV Life May Not be For You
- Carolyn’s RV Life- Where I’ve Been!
- Goodbye to the Southwestern Desert, Hello Sedona, AZ!
- How to Drive an RV on Mountain Roads Without Killing Your Brakes!
- I’m a Full-time RV Snowbird in Arizona and Nevada!
Category Archives: Auroras
Last night I went to a local gathering hosted in Two Rivers by Mariska with my friend Susan. It was also my first time out to chase the lights out in months. And chasing might be an exaggeration since we … Continue reading
I headed out last night to chase with my friend Susan. The data looked really good and though the immediate area weather did not look promising, we decided to head south towards Delta Junction to see if we could find … Continue reading
I took the RV to Harding Lake for one night over the Labor Day weekend in hopes of finding some aurora at night and getting some time in on the lake in the kayak during the day. Although I arrived … Continue reading
After a long break without work I’m working at part-time job and taking a couple classes at UAF (after a 20 year break from college) so my weekday aurora-chasing days will be very limited for the next few months, however … Continue reading
Last night there was a G1 with minor geomagnetic storming that started really early in the evening and was even seen at dusk around 6:30, so I waited and watched the aurora cam provided by R&M Photography (Ronn & Marketa … Continue reading
I drove to Denali National Park on solstice to take part in their first annual Luminary Walk with my friend Susan. It was about -15F when we arrived, but we did the mile-long walk anyway! There were a lot more … Continue reading
Monday night around 8pm I headed to pick up a friend in North Pole, which was under a stinky cloudy of wood burning stoves’ smoke haze that made me cough and curse about air quality, and then we went to … Continue reading
Over the holiday weekend a friend of mine was house-sitting out by Moose Mountain, off Murphy Dome Road, and invited me to come out and enjoy the dark sky and a hot tub with her any night she was there. … Continue reading
Skunked by the weather last night! Drove 250 miles, planning to head to Donnelley Dome to get out from under the snow and clouds that were plaguing the interior, and we still couldn’t escape the clouds or flurries. According to … Continue reading