- Alaska 2021
- Denali National Park
- Foster Animals
- Honda Shadow 750
- If Buddha did Yoga
- Life In Alaska
- Living Yoga Sadhana (LYS)
- MSE-6 Mouse Droid.
- Outdoor Adventures
- personal life
- Programming and techno-babble
- Project Droid-building
- Project Ride: Motorcycles
- Project RV: The Sandcrawler
- Random Musings
- Shoulder Surgery
- Small Business Owner
- V-Star 1100
- Virago XV 500
- Combat Fatigue January 22, 2021
- 10 Must Have Items for Full-Time RV Living
- Free Hot Springs at Tecopa, California
- How to Find the Right RV or Van to Live In
- Carolyn’s RV Life Fan Club on Facebook
- RV Living: Discovering that Natural is Beautiful (at Fifty)
- Solo RV Road Trip to Alaska
- Warm Springs, Nevada: Abandoned Hot Springs Resort
- A Day in the Life of a Full Time RVer
- How to Avoid Freezing in Your RV or Van During Winter Polar Vortex and Blizzards.
- RV Solar & Electrical Systems : Simplified!
Category Archives: Bicycles
Rode 28 miles on my bike last week, between Monday, May 28th and Saturday, June 2nd. My bike was held together somewhat with duct tape for the last eight miles.
I’m in the park for a whole week, from Saturday, July 1 to Saturday, July 8 this year and I’m on my own which I’m finding quite pleasant. Leaving home I got a bit of a later start that I planned … Continue reading
At Tanacross this past weekend I took my bicycle and biked around the track not just once, but twice! My mapmyfitness gps was not registering for the first part of the ride from the pits to the river/corner 1, but … Continue reading
Feeling a tad melted right now; I rode 10 miles today in temps over 80 degrees! Glad to be home and out of the sun and heat now. Good times, though we might try it again when it is not … Continue reading
Motivation and energy lacking today, but I got out for another short ride. At least it was much cooler today.
It’s been warmer than I like so I am still riding under 5 miles. But I am still riding…..
I had intended to do the seven plus mile ride again today but I cut my ride short today since it’s hot; the temp downtown said 83F.
Biked 24 miles in Denali park last week and this brings the seven day total to just over 31 miles.
We took our bikes to Denali. Susan had only bought hers a few days prior to leaving on the trip and during our entire trip she kept saying “It’s been 15 years since I got on a bike” and “I’m … Continue reading
And yet more fun with the Carter Effect.