- Denali National Park
- Foster Animals
- Honda Shadow 750
- If Buddha did Yoga
- Life In Alaska
- Living Yoga Sadhana (LYS)
- MSE-6 Mouse Droid.
- Outdoor Adventures
- personal life
- Programming and techno-babble
- Project Droid-building
- Project Ride: Motorcycles
- Project RV: The Sandcrawler
- Small Business Owner
- V-Star 1100
- Virago XV 500
- A Fork in the Road January 4, 2018
- Danger Close September 29, 2019
- Free Hot Springs at Tecopa, California
- How to Find the Right RV or Van to Live In
- Carolyn’s RV Life Fan Club on Facebook
- RV Living: Discovering that Natural is Beautiful (at Fifty)
- Solo RV Road Trip to Alaska
- Warm Springs, Nevada: Abandoned Hot Springs Resort
- A Day in the Life of a Full Time RVer
- How to Avoid Freezing in Your RV or Van During Winter Polar Vortex and Blizzards.
- RV Solar & Electrical Systems : Simplified!
- Hiking in Mt. Zion National Park, Utah
Category Archives: MSE-6 Mouse Droid.
I took a day off from the workweek to drive out to Denali National State Park with my friend Caroline. I had seen a bear and several wolves the weekend before and they had been sighted by other people through … Continue reading
I just got my mouse droid shell from Daren of Granite Earth. My dome from them is supposed to be here by Wednesday too. I’m super excited! I’ve wanted both of these droids since I joined the 501st back in … Continue reading
Just bought a ABS shell to build my first droid, a MSE-6 Mouse Droid. It comes from Daren Murrer of Granite Earth: http://www.graniteearth.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=One-BOX Paid $41+ in shipping, $60 for the shell. I guess now I need a “RJ Speed Legends Coupe” for … Continue reading