- Denali National Park
- Foster Animals
- Honda Shadow 750
- If Buddha did Yoga
- Life In Alaska
- Living Yoga Sadhana (LYS)
- MSE-6 Mouse Droid.
- Outdoor Adventures
- personal life
- Programming and techno-babble
- Project Droid-building
- Project Ride: Motorcycles
- Project RV: The Sandcrawler
- Small Business Owner
- V-Star 1100
- Virago XV 500
- A Fork in the Road January 4, 2018
- Veteran’s Day November 11, 2019
- Free Hot Springs at Tecopa, California
- How to Find the Right RV or Van to Live In
- Carolyn’s RV Life Fan Club on Facebook
- RV Living: Discovering that Natural is Beautiful (at Fifty)
- Solo RV Road Trip to Alaska
- Warm Springs, Nevada: Abandoned Hot Springs Resort
- A Day in the Life of a Full Time RVer
- How to Avoid Freezing in Your RV or Van During Winter Polar Vortex and Blizzards.
- RV Solar & Electrical Systems : Simplified!
- Hiking in Mt. Zion National Park, Utah
Category Archives: Project Droid-building
I took a day off from the workweek to drive out to Denali National State Park with my friend Caroline. I had seen a bear and several wolves the weekend before and they had been sighted by other people through … Continue reading
I’m a new builder and want to use Curious Marcs V1 setup and though I’ve been a programmer for a couple decades and used to be able to take apart a PC and put it back together, I really don’t … Continue reading
More parts arrived. I’ll need to check these to see if they are CSR or CSL.
My dome arrived today, a full day ahead of expected delivery. That’s practically unheard of for anything coming to Alaska! Super excited to get started.
I just got my mouse droid shell from Daren of Granite Earth. My dome from them is supposed to be here by Wednesday too. I’m super excited! I’ve wanted both of these droids since I joined the 501st back in … Continue reading
Ordered two more parts today, these are from Matt McCormick. One is for the body (battery box at $90), the other one for the legs (shoulders/horseshoes for $70) And shipping all together for $35.
ABS styrene plastic LASER CUT dome set is $175 plus Shipping This price includes: 1 CNC Laser Cut Outer ABS styrene dome 1 uncut ABS styrene inner dome to match 1 Vacuformed ABS styrene ring with rockler bearing marks
Just bought a ABS shell to build my first droid, a MSE-6 Mouse Droid. It comes from Daren Murrer of Granite Earth: http://www.graniteearth.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=One-BOX Paid $41+ in shipping, $60 for the shell. I guess now I need a “RJ Speed Legends Coupe” for … Continue reading