- Denali National Park
- Foster Animals
- Honda Shadow 750
- If Buddha did Yoga
- Life In Alaska
- Living Yoga Sadhana (LYS)
- MSE-6 Mouse Droid.
- Outdoor Adventures
- personal life
- Programming and techno-babble
- Project Droid-building
- Project Ride: Motorcycles
- Project RV: The Sandcrawler
- Small Business Owner
- V-Star 1100
- Virago XV 500
- A Fork in the Road January 4, 2018
- Danger Close September 29, 2019
- Free Hot Springs at Tecopa, California
- How to Find the Right RV or Van to Live In
- Carolyn’s RV Life Fan Club on Facebook
- RV Living: Discovering that Natural is Beautiful (at Fifty)
- Solo RV Road Trip to Alaska
- Warm Springs, Nevada: Abandoned Hot Springs Resort
- A Day in the Life of a Full Time RVer
- How to Avoid Freezing in Your RV or Van During Winter Polar Vortex and Blizzards.
- RV Solar & Electrical Systems : Simplified!
- Hiking in Mt. Zion National Park, Utah
Category Archives: Astromech
More parts arrived. I’ll need to check these to see if they are CSR or CSL.
My dome arrived today, a full day ahead of expected delivery. That’s practically unheard of for anything coming to Alaska! Super excited to get started.
Ordered two more parts today, these are from Matt McCormick. One is for the body (battery box at $90), the other one for the legs (shoulders/horseshoes for $70) And shipping all together for $35.
ABS styrene plastic LASER CUT dome set is $175 plus Shipping This price includes: 1 CNC Laser Cut Outer ABS styrene dome 1 uncut ABS styrene inner dome to match 1 Vacuformed ABS styrene ring with rockler bearing marks