- Denali National Park
- Foster Animals
- Honda Shadow 750
- If Buddha did Yoga
- Life In Alaska
- Living Yoga Sadhana (LYS)
- MSE-6 Mouse Droid.
- Outdoor Adventures
- personal life
- Programming and techno-babble
- Project Droid-building
- Project Ride: Motorcycles
- Project RV: The Sandcrawler
- Small Business Owner
- V-Star 1100
- Virago XV 500
- Happy Kittens Fart Sunshine March 11, 2020
- 10 Must Have Items for Full-Time RV Living
- Free Hot Springs at Tecopa, California
- How to Find the Right RV or Van to Live In
- Carolyn’s RV Life Fan Club on Facebook
- RV Living: Discovering that Natural is Beautiful (at Fifty)
- Solo RV Road Trip to Alaska
- Warm Springs, Nevada: Abandoned Hot Springs Resort
- A Day in the Life of a Full Time RVer
- How to Avoid Freezing in Your RV or Van During Winter Polar Vortex and Blizzards.
- RV Solar & Electrical Systems : Simplified!
Category Archives: Project Ride: Motorcycles
Sometimes we just had a crappy day at work and need to wander (and go fast) to improve our attitude.
Planned on going out with Michael to take the first ride of the season, but his battery was dead so he told me to go ahead and so I did!
Saturday was a beautifully and just slightly cloudy day for a ride and rain was not expected until the early evening so around noon Michael and I rode to Hilltop for some brunch. We then continued down the road to … Continue reading
We spent most of our weekend working on projects such as re-arranging the garage to make room for both motorcycles and doing stuff on my old Winnebago in prep for what will be a great week-long trip in Denali at … Continue reading
“The Year-long project we never expected to take so long.” Timing is fixing. It is really trying to start. We even put gas straight into the carbs (with the butterfly open so gas would actually get into the engine). Starting … Continue reading
I had seen this bike sitting in a friend’s yard for the several years I had know her and until the last winter prior to buying it, the bike did have a cover over it but a windstorm ruined the … Continue reading
Beautiful day for a ride. Found out what noise my bike makes when she runs out of fuel and the the tank holds a total of 3.122 gallons once I’ve had to switch over to the reserve tank.