- Feeling like my heart is breaking October 31, 2018
- Homestay October 5, 2018
- I miss her so very much September 27, 2018
- The first 28 miles June 4, 2018
- Denali Day 5, Wednesday July 5, A day of rest, a shower, a bear on the road and a ranger talk (no pics yet) February 10, 2018
- Denali National Park
- Foster Animals
- Honda Shadow 750
- If Buddha did Yoga
- Life In Alaska
- Living Yoga Sadhana (LYS)
- MSE-6 Mouse Droid.
- Outdoor Adventures
- personal life
- Programming and techno-babble
- Project Droid-building
- Project Ride: Motorcycles
- Project RV: The Sandcrawler
- Small Business Owner
- V-Star 1100
- Virago XV 500
- A Fork in the Road January 4, 2018
- Veteran’s Day November 11, 2018
- Carolyn’s RV Life- Where I’ve Been!
- Goodbye to the Southwestern Desert, Hello Sedona, AZ!
- How to Drive an RV on Mountain Roads Without Killing Your Brakes!
- I’m a Full-time RV Snowbird in Arizona and Nevada!
- How Full-Time RVers and VanDwellers Get an Address and Mail
- What I See (in my New RV Life)
- 8 Signs You’re Destined to be a Full Time RVer or VanDweller
- Black Friday Hell: Take Me Back to Nature
- How I Insulate My RV on the Fly to Not Freeze in Cold Weather
- RV Living Fun Fact: What is a Purple Heart City
Category Archives: Cooking
Saturday was a beautifully and just slightly cloudy day for a ride and rain was not expected until the early evening so around noon Michael and I rode to Hilltop for some brunch. We then continued down the road to … Continue reading
Three hour in the kitchen yields success!!! Made better only by annual watching of Rudolf, Scrooged and now A Christmas Story. But somehow we don’t own Gremlins, must rectify that!!
Last night I tried to make the green pumpkin seed mole that I learned at the cooking class I took last weekend. I think I ended up with less than half the tomatillos I was supposed to use, plus I … Continue reading
Or what I call “Adventures in Cooking” Last week I tried a recipe with butternut squash for the first time. Although I followed the directions, cubing the squash and pan frying it on high for over 10 minutes I’m sure … Continue reading
Sarah and Caroline got me a HUGE cookbook for the holiday. It called “Cooking School” and is from something called “America’s Test Kitchen.” I brought it home and without even opening it, I pulled off my first risotto! Not … Continue reading