- Denali National Park
- Foster Animals
- Honda Shadow 750
- If Buddha did Yoga
- Life In Alaska
- Living Yoga Sadhana (LYS)
- MSE-6 Mouse Droid.
- Outdoor Adventures
- personal life
- Programming and techno-babble
- Project Droid-building
- Project Ride: Motorcycles
- Project RV: The Sandcrawler
- Small Business Owner
- V-Star 1100
- Virago XV 500
- A Fork in the Road January 4, 2018
- Never Say Never February 21, 2019
- Warm Springs, Nevada: Abandoned Hot Springs Resort
- A Day in the Life of a Full Time RVer
- How to Avoid Freezing in Your RV or Van During Winter Polar Vortex and Blizzards.
- RV Solar & Electrical Systems : Simplified!
- Hiking in Mt. Zion National Park, Utah
- 10 Signs RV Life May Not be For You
- Carolyn’s RV Life- Where I’ve Been!
- Goodbye to the Southwestern Desert, Hello Sedona, AZ!
- How to Drive an RV on Mountain Roads Without Killing Your Brakes!
- I’m a Full-time RV Snowbird in Arizona and Nevada!
Category Archives: personal life
Apparently I take issue with stupid authority too: We just had a power outage. The whole building went dark. Not great if you are the power company. It came up within less than a minute, but since I work in … Continue reading
Open office plans are the suck, but they could work if people just had a little respect for their fellow human beings. Blatantly noisy and disrespectful co-workers are the suck. Stab. Stab. Stab.
And thus begins the process of rebuilding a shattered digital life.
Michael has tried all his tricks, but the hard drive is totally FRAK-ED. And apparently it’s a known issue. We can send it to the manufacturer and have them recover it; It will only cost $1k. Trying really hard not … Continue reading
External tera-station hard drive failure. Currently in freezer, will try to rescue data tomorrow. Will. Not. Panic. Hard drive contains ALL THE THINGS. WILL. NOT. PANIC
Be careful about trying to help out your fellow human: I thought I was helping a guy out who said he really needed an item I had for sale. He contacted me asking if he could trade for anything and … Continue reading
Yesterday a friend got a great photo of a boreal owl which must have planted of “seed of need” for me to get out and take some pictures into my dreams since I just woke from a wacky dream where … Continue reading
It’s day four of a -40 degree cold snap. Day one was easy and I worked from home because I didn’t feel like going in and knew the cold was coming so I brought my laptop home. However, it also … Continue reading
Not willing to drive to go to work, especially when one can work from home. Also not so inclined to attend music lessons since fingers tend to hurt when it’s this cold. But I’m willing to brave the cold after … Continue reading