- Alaska 2021
- Denali National Park
- Foster Animals
- Honda Shadow 750
- If Buddha did Yoga
- Life In Alaska
- Living Yoga Sadhana (LYS)
- MSE-6 Mouse Droid.
- Outdoor Adventures
- personal life
- Programming and techno-babble
- Project Droid-building
- Project Ride: Motorcycles
- Project RV: The Sandcrawler
- Random Musings
- Shoulder Surgery
- Small Business Owner
- V-Star 1100
- Virago XV 500
- Combat Fatigue January 22, 2021
- 10 Must Have Items for Full-Time RV Living
- Free Hot Springs at Tecopa, California
- How to Find the Right RV or Van to Live In
- Carolyn’s RV Life Fan Club on Facebook
- RV Living: Discovering that Natural is Beautiful (at Fifty)
- Solo RV Road Trip to Alaska
- Warm Springs, Nevada: Abandoned Hot Springs Resort
- A Day in the Life of a Full Time RVer
- How to Avoid Freezing in Your RV or Van During Winter Polar Vortex and Blizzards.
- RV Solar & Electrical Systems : Simplified!
Category Archives: Programming and techno-babble
And thus begins the process of rebuilding a shattered digital life.
Michael has tried all his tricks, but the hard drive is totally FRAK-ED. And apparently it’s a known issue. We can send it to the manufacturer and have them recover it; It will only cost $1k. Trying really hard not … Continue reading
External tera-station hard drive failure. Currently in freezer, will try to rescue data tomorrow. Will. Not. Panic. Hard drive contains ALL THE THINGS. WILL. NOT. PANIC
And by that I mean that JQuery UI draggable-droppable claims to work on touch devices for mobile and app development. It’s all a BIG LIE. <head-desk> I will figure this out, but I don’t think it will be a pretty … Continue reading
When you break something and you know it was your fault, you might know you feel guilty about it when you read “empty message bodies” as “bloody bodies”……
After my registrar tried to charge me auto-renew my site for three years instead of the one I always do, I fought it, got reimbursed then forgot to pay my bill for the one year renewal. Silly me! Today is … Continue reading
Just finished up 1,900 lines of sql code. Runs, but throws database error due to locking. At least the errors are entertaining: “…was deadlocked on lock resources with another process and has been chosen as the deadlock victim.” I just … Continue reading
So this is what being utterly mentally exhausted feels like. My brain worked hard today for the first time in a long time and it felt GOOD. And now my brain gets to go to bed 🙂
Part of that thing applied for, which I have not heard back about yet, has brought another potential opportunity my way. Will know more after the work week is over. And had my first student pay for our “Super Supporter” … Continue reading
I applied for something today. Hoping I get it. That is all the details I am giving. Well, I can say it took me three hours to do it. Forgot how pain-staking this process could be.