- Feeling like my heart is breaking October 31, 2018
- Homestay October 5, 2018
- I miss her so very much September 27, 2018
- The first 28 miles June 4, 2018
- Denali Day 5, Wednesday July 5, A day of rest, a shower, a bear on the road and a ranger talk (no pics yet) February 10, 2018
- Denali National Park
- Foster Animals
- Honda Shadow 750
- If Buddha did Yoga
- Life In Alaska
- Living Yoga Sadhana (LYS)
- MSE-6 Mouse Droid.
- Outdoor Adventures
- personal life
- Programming and techno-babble
- Project Droid-building
- Project Ride: Motorcycles
- Project RV: The Sandcrawler
- Small Business Owner
- V-Star 1100
- Virago XV 500
- A Fork in the Road January 4, 2018
- Veteran’s Day November 11, 2018
- Carolyn’s RV Life- Where I’ve Been!
- Goodbye to the Southwestern Desert, Hello Sedona, AZ!
- How to Drive an RV on Mountain Roads Without Killing Your Brakes!
- I’m a Full-time RV Snowbird in Arizona and Nevada!
- How Full-Time RVers and VanDwellers Get an Address and Mail
- What I See (in my New RV Life)
- 8 Signs You’re Destined to be a Full Time RVer or VanDweller
- Black Friday Hell: Take Me Back to Nature
- How I Insulate My RV on the Fly to Not Freeze in Cold Weather
- RV Living Fun Fact: What is a Purple Heart City
Category Archives: Programming and techno-babble
And thus begins the process of rebuilding a shattered digital life.
Michael has tried all his tricks, but the hard drive is totally FRAK-ED. And apparently it’s a known issue. We can send it to the manufacturer and have them recover it; It will only cost $1k. Trying really hard not … Continue reading
External tera-station hard drive failure. Currently in freezer, will try to rescue data tomorrow. Will. Not. Panic. Hard drive contains ALL THE THINGS. WILL. NOT. PANIC
And by that I mean that JQuery UI draggable-droppable claims to work on touch devices for mobile and app development. It’s all a BIG LIE. <head-desk> I will figure this out, but I don’t think it will be a pretty … Continue reading
When you break something and you know it was your fault, you might know you feel guilty about it when you read “empty message bodies” as “bloody bodies”……
After my registrar tried to charge me auto-renew my site for three years instead of the one I always do, I fought it, got reimbursed then forgot to pay my bill for the one year renewal. Silly me! Today is … Continue reading
Just finished up 1,900 lines of sql code. Runs, but throws database error due to locking. At least the errors are entertaining: “…was deadlocked on lock resources with another process and has been chosen as the deadlock victim.” I just … Continue reading
So this is what being utterly mentally exhausted feels like. My brain worked hard today for the first time in a long time and it felt GOOD. And now my brain gets to go to bed 🙂
Part of that thing applied for, which I have not heard back about yet, has brought another potential opportunity my way. Will know more after the work week is over. And had my first student pay for our “Super Supporter” … Continue reading
I applied for something today. Hoping I get it. That is all the details I am giving. Well, I can say it took me three hours to do it. Forgot how pain-staking this process could be.