- Feeling like my heart is breaking October 31, 2018
- Homestay October 5, 2018
- I miss her so very much September 27, 2018
- The first 28 miles June 4, 2018
- Denali Day 5, Wednesday July 5, A day of rest, a shower, a bear on the road and a ranger talk (no pics yet) February 10, 2018
- Denali National Park
- Foster Animals
- Honda Shadow 750
- If Buddha did Yoga
- Life In Alaska
- Living Yoga Sadhana (LYS)
- MSE-6 Mouse Droid.
- Outdoor Adventures
- personal life
- Programming and techno-babble
- Project Droid-building
- Project Ride: Motorcycles
- Project RV: The Sandcrawler
- Small Business Owner
- V-Star 1100
- Virago XV 500
- A Fork in the Road January 4, 2018
- Veteran’s Day November 11, 2018
- Carolyn’s RV Life- Where I’ve Been!
- Goodbye to the Southwestern Desert, Hello Sedona, AZ!
- How to Drive an RV on Mountain Roads Without Killing Your Brakes!
- I’m a Full-time RV Snowbird in Arizona and Nevada!
- How Full-Time RVers and VanDwellers Get an Address and Mail
- What I See (in my New RV Life)
- 8 Signs You’re Destined to be a Full Time RVer or VanDweller
- Black Friday Hell: Take Me Back to Nature
- How I Insulate My RV on the Fly to Not Freeze in Cold Weather
- RV Living Fun Fact: What is a Purple Heart City
Category Archives: Small Business Owner
2014 was a year of change and the beginning of some transformation. Space for Movement moved from being focused on a physical studio providing classes every night of the week, to focusing on my offerings of tribal belly dance and … Continue reading
Today is the last day of classes for 2013. Tomorrow is our Holly Days Hafla. These events are both an ending and a beginning; the end of me running a dance studio and the beginning of a new chapter for … Continue reading
After working on taxes all last night and today I finally got the scary number down from above the 30k mark (an obvious mistake, but it took me a while to track it down) to a manageable near $1,000. I’ve … Continue reading
Forgot my breakfast cake at home this morning, so I had it for dinner instead. Worked on taxes and got in another nearly thousand dollars worth of deductions entered. Slowly but sure, the cake will get eaten, the taxes will … Continue reading
I read this article today and it reminded me that I need to write out what I’m feeling so that my brain is not so cluttered. I’m really not sure what more to do. Some of our classes are doing … Continue reading
Shitty way to start the day, getting a “PARKING TICKET” when there was no problem with my parking. While they claim to be the “nicer” parking authority, the Fairbanks Parking Authority still seems to think it is their place to … Continue reading
More commonly than not I tend to know what I want to do about a situation right away, whether it is a decision related to personal or professional side of my life. When I don’t know, I agonize over it. … Continue reading
Day three of the plague from the Comic Book store. I called in sick to my day job and I’m calling in sick to my own place of business. What do I tell the boss? “That I am too sick … Continue reading
Spent two-hours at the studio today doing very-much-needed cleaning. Then came home and cleaned the kitchen which also needed-it-very much. Now I just have to wait for the water heater to get hot again so I can get a hot … Continue reading
If I understand the tax laws properly, I don’t actually need to fill out 1099s for my contracted teachers for 2012! Oh, darn, just realized there was that Oct. workshop teacher. Back to the books for me.