- Denali National Park
- Foster Animals
- Honda Shadow 750
- If Buddha did Yoga
- Life In Alaska
- Living Yoga Sadhana (LYS)
- MSE-6 Mouse Droid.
- Outdoor Adventures
- personal life
- Programming and techno-babble
- Project Droid-building
- Project Ride: Motorcycles
- Project RV: The Sandcrawler
- Small Business Owner
- V-Star 1100
- Virago XV 500
- A Fork in the Road January 4, 2018
- Veteran’s Day November 11, 2019
- Free Hot Springs at Tecopa, California
- How to Find the Right RV or Van to Live In
- Carolyn’s RV Life Fan Club on Facebook
- RV Living: Discovering that Natural is Beautiful (at Fifty)
- Solo RV Road Trip to Alaska
- Warm Springs, Nevada: Abandoned Hot Springs Resort
- A Day in the Life of a Full Time RVer
- How to Avoid Freezing in Your RV or Van During Winter Polar Vortex and Blizzards.
- RV Solar & Electrical Systems : Simplified!
- Hiking in Mt. Zion National Park, Utah
Category Archives: Rants
Fuck. I knew my workplace was a hot zone of disease. Everyone is coughing, sneezing and/or making other disgusting noises out of their faces. I was initially home sick for a long four-day weekend, spent another weekend at home recuperating … Continue reading
Nothing like a finicky university instructor who changes his timeline for when things are due to free up ones Friday evening. What was due at 11:59 Friday is now due at 6pm. So much for using my last Friday night … Continue reading
I stopped by the owl nest yesterday around 6pm to see if I might sneak a photo of the elusive-to-me owlet. I’m still learning so much, even focusing with a zoom lens that is supposed to auto-focus does not seem … Continue reading
Says my brain: Oh? You had a little trouble with memorizing the shoulder anatomy for your training? What, we haven’t had personal experience with those muscles to be able to best understand how they all work together as a group? … Continue reading
Q: What should a vehicle driver trying to make a turn do when they encounter a pedestrian coming towards them in the crosswalk? a) Allow the pedestrian to cross safely. After all, they do have the right of way and … Continue reading
It’s only Wednesday and I think I’ve done at least 10 loads of laundry this week. Damn bugs.
To be from now and forward referred to as “Bugs and Daffy Day” since that sounds a lot better than the “Day of the Bed Bug Infestation From Hell.” Yes, you read that right, we figured out that our little … Continue reading
I’m scheduled for a root canal tomorrow. I put it off until after the performance so that I could do the performance, knowing that I was hurting last week but figuring I could manage it. Yesterday I started having terrible … Continue reading
Day two of recovery from being exposed to the fog machine and the burning sensation in my chest has turned into wheezing and a deep barking cough. I hate fog machines. Anyone who adds them to shows is on my … Continue reading
Instead of getting stuck working with narcissistic, uptight demoralizing jerks, I wish I was playing dodge ball and could pick my team.