- Feeling like my heart is breaking October 31, 2018
- Homestay October 5, 2018
- I miss her so very much September 27, 2018
- The first 28 miles June 4, 2018
- Denali Day 5, Wednesday July 5, A day of rest, a shower, a bear on the road and a ranger talk (no pics yet) February 10, 2018
- Denali National Park
- Foster Animals
- Honda Shadow 750
- If Buddha did Yoga
- Life In Alaska
- Living Yoga Sadhana (LYS)
- MSE-6 Mouse Droid.
- Outdoor Adventures
- personal life
- Programming and techno-babble
- Project Droid-building
- Project Ride: Motorcycles
- Project RV: The Sandcrawler
- Small Business Owner
- V-Star 1100
- Virago XV 500
- A Fork in the Road January 4, 2018
- Veteran’s Day November 11, 2018
- Carolyn’s RV Life- Where I’ve Been!
- Goodbye to the Southwestern Desert, Hello Sedona, AZ!
- How to Drive an RV on Mountain Roads Without Killing Your Brakes!
- I’m a Full-time RV Snowbird in Arizona and Nevada!
- How Full-Time RVers and VanDwellers Get an Address and Mail
- What I See (in my New RV Life)
- 8 Signs You’re Destined to be a Full Time RVer or VanDweller
- Black Friday Hell: Take Me Back to Nature
- How I Insulate My RV on the Fly to Not Freeze in Cold Weather
- RV Living Fun Fact: What is a Purple Heart City
Category Archives: Living Yoga Sadhana (LYS)
Writing this in retrospect and I can recall is this day was so very, very long. First troop at Free Comic Book, then the recital. Yoga: Pranayama: Santosha (or Samtosha) is most commonly translated as Contentment. The feeling … Continue reading
Writing this in retrospect. The day before the recital, got a massage. Not sure what else I did, but I’m fairly confident there was no yoga or pranayam involved. Saucha Yoga: Pranayama: Saucha= cleanliness or purity. Saucha includes, but goes … Continue reading
I woke from some really strong and vivid dreams today, which is slightly unusual for me. There there were two different dreams that melted into each other, the first one I was quite sad. In the first dream I had … Continue reading
Tonight I had an interesting lack of a reaction to something that would have in past triggered an angry response. I’ve talked it out with myself and a couple of close friends and while I am not sure what the … Continue reading
This morning I woke up with the thought that this is the most valuable lesson I likely learned during Yoga Teacher Training. Not just for yoga, but for anything I want to succeed at. Time to build that practice!
I’m really excited about something coming up that is both scary and fun. I don’t want to say too much since I still have some amount of fear, but I know I can do this. I can do this!! I … Continue reading
After a summer break I was back in the studio tonight with two classes taught and wonderful students willing to learn. It’s like coming HOME!
“If someone offers you an amazing opportunity and you’re not sure you can do it, say yes—then learn how to do it later.” ~ Richard Branson I saw this on a friend’s facebook page today. The timing is excellent, as … Continue reading
I will not allow anger to win. I will not allow anger to win. I will not allow anger to win.