- Denali National Park
- Foster Animals
- Honda Shadow 750
- If Buddha did Yoga
- Life In Alaska
- Living Yoga Sadhana (LYS)
- MSE-6 Mouse Droid.
- Outdoor Adventures
- personal life
- Programming and techno-babble
- Project Droid-building
- Project Ride: Motorcycles
- Project RV: The Sandcrawler
- Small Business Owner
- V-Star 1100
- Virago XV 500
- Happy Kittens Fart Sunshine March 11, 2020
- 10 Must Have Items for Full-Time RV Living
- Free Hot Springs at Tecopa, California
- How to Find the Right RV or Van to Live In
- Carolyn’s RV Life Fan Club on Facebook
- RV Living: Discovering that Natural is Beautiful (at Fifty)
- Solo RV Road Trip to Alaska
- Warm Springs, Nevada: Abandoned Hot Springs Resort
- A Day in the Life of a Full Time RVer
- How to Avoid Freezing in Your RV or Van During Winter Polar Vortex and Blizzards.
- RV Solar & Electrical Systems : Simplified!
Category Archives: Living Yoga Sadhana (LYS)
Writing this in retrospect and I can recall is this day was so very, very long. First troop at Free Comic Book, then the recital. Yoga: Pranayama: Santosha (or Samtosha) is most commonly translated as Contentment. The feeling … Continue reading
Writing this in retrospect. The day before the recital, got a massage. Not sure what else I did, but I’m fairly confident there was no yoga or pranayam involved. Saucha Yoga: Pranayama: Saucha= cleanliness or purity. Saucha includes, but goes … Continue reading
I woke from some really strong and vivid dreams today, which is slightly unusual for me. There there were two different dreams that melted into each other, the first one I was quite sad. In the first dream I had … Continue reading
Tonight I had an interesting lack of a reaction to something that would have in past triggered an angry response. I’ve talked it out with myself and a couple of close friends and while I am not sure what the … Continue reading
This morning I woke up with the thought that this is the most valuable lesson I likely learned during Yoga Teacher Training. Not just for yoga, but for anything I want to succeed at. Time to build that practice!
I’m really excited about something coming up that is both scary and fun. I don’t want to say too much since I still have some amount of fear, but I know I can do this. I can do this!! I … Continue reading
After a summer break I was back in the studio tonight with two classes taught and wonderful students willing to learn. It’s like coming HOME!
“If someone offers you an amazing opportunity and you’re not sure you can do it, say yes—then learn how to do it later.” ~ Richard Branson I saw this on a friend’s facebook page today. The timing is excellent, as … Continue reading
I will not allow anger to win. I will not allow anger to win. I will not allow anger to win.