- Denali National Park
- Foster Animals
- Honda Shadow 750
- If Buddha did Yoga
- Life In Alaska
- Living Yoga Sadhana (LYS)
- MSE-6 Mouse Droid.
- Outdoor Adventures
- personal life
- Programming and techno-babble
- Project Droid-building
- Project Ride: Motorcycles
- Project RV: The Sandcrawler
- Small Business Owner
- V-Star 1100
- Virago XV 500
- A Fork in the Road January 4, 2018
- Never Say Never February 21, 2019
- Warm Springs, Nevada: Abandoned Hot Springs Resort
- A Day in the Life of a Full Time RVer
- How to Avoid Freezing in Your RV or Van During Winter Polar Vortex and Blizzards.
- RV Solar & Electrical Systems : Simplified!
- Hiking in Mt. Zion National Park, Utah
- 10 Signs RV Life May Not be For You
- Carolyn’s RV Life- Where I’ve Been!
- Goodbye to the Southwestern Desert, Hello Sedona, AZ!
- How to Drive an RV on Mountain Roads Without Killing Your Brakes!
- I’m a Full-time RV Snowbird in Arizona and Nevada!
Category Archives: Dance
Saturday’s class was less yoga and more therapeutic. One of those “It’s good for you” types of classes even though it might not feel so great while you do it. It was essentially a private lesson too since I was … Continue reading
Since I am not performing at the recital this year, I was able to take photos and video at the dress rehearsal for the recital. I learned how to use the viewfinder “focuser” (I just found out it’s called a … Continue reading
Last night was awesome. Went chasing the lights with many of my class mates and the lady aurora danced for us! It’s a beautiful day outside and I should be having a good time at dance class, but I’ll be … Continue reading
2014 was a year of change and the beginning of some transformation. Space for Movement moved from being focused on a physical studio providing classes every night of the week, to focusing on my offerings of tribal belly dance and … Continue reading
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous … Continue reading
I’m really excited about something coming up that is both scary and fun. I don’t want to say too much since I still have some amount of fear, but I know I can do this. I can do this!! I … Continue reading
After a summer break I was back in the studio tonight with two classes taught and wonderful students willing to learn. It’s like coming HOME!
“If someone offers you an amazing opportunity and you’re not sure you can do it, say yes—then learn how to do it later.” ~ Richard Branson I saw this on a friend’s facebook page today. The timing is excellent, as … Continue reading
Staying inside and off my feet due to an injury and I’m trying to make the most of this “downtime” so I’ve been doing some very much needed file management on my home laptop and desktop machines, plus I”ve taken … Continue reading
Another quarter of my 200 hours of Yoga Teacher Training achieved this past weekend. Finished the weekend with a lovely dinner among my fellow students and then I got to play with some fire. Must do that more often! And … Continue reading