- Denali National Park
- Foster Animals
- Honda Shadow 750
- If Buddha did Yoga
- Life In Alaska
- Living Yoga Sadhana (LYS)
- MSE-6 Mouse Droid.
- Outdoor Adventures
- personal life
- Programming and techno-babble
- Project Droid-building
- Project Ride: Motorcycles
- Project RV: The Sandcrawler
- Small Business Owner
- V-Star 1100
- Virago XV 500
- A Fork in the Road January 4, 2018
- Never Say Never February 21, 2019
- Warm Springs, Nevada: Abandoned Hot Springs Resort
- A Day in the Life of a Full Time RVer
- How to Avoid Freezing in Your RV or Van During Winter Polar Vortex and Blizzards.
- RV Solar & Electrical Systems : Simplified!
- Hiking in Mt. Zion National Park, Utah
- 10 Signs RV Life May Not be For You
- Carolyn’s RV Life- Where I’ve Been!
- Goodbye to the Southwestern Desert, Hello Sedona, AZ!
- How to Drive an RV on Mountain Roads Without Killing Your Brakes!
- I’m a Full-time RV Snowbird in Arizona and Nevada!
Category Archives: Yoga
Last night my Yoga Flow class had what the teacher called a ‘ladder flow’, where one pose it taken and then after each vinyasa/chataranga it is repeated with another pose following it and so on. This is basically how I … Continue reading
Anyone who identifies as a Power/Hot/Warm Vinyasa Yoga teacher might be the devil in spandex pants. And I’m starting to think anyone who prefers Lizard over pigeon might immediately fall into this category as well. Not because Lizard is hard … Continue reading
“Ok yogis, start in child’s pose. Think about setting your intention for the day. Be present here and leave your day outside.“ My reaction: Ah, this is nice. Cues up class music, first song is Holiday music. My Reaction: Stab, … Continue reading
Saturday’s class was less yoga and more therapeutic. One of those “It’s good for you” types of classes even though it might not feel so great while you do it. It was essentially a private lesson too since I was … Continue reading
Another overly sweaty yoga class. But I made it through and it’s times like this that I’m really glad I cut all my hair off. I will never intentionally go to a hot yoga class, but it seems like anything … Continue reading
Lessons learned today: until my general shape is less-Buddha like, I eat nothing before class. Even the banana I ate one hour prior felt icky in my stomach. And beans for breakfast are likely not the greatest idea if yoga … Continue reading
Sweating buckets at my first yoga class in a very, very long time. And something tells me that if Buddha did any Yoga that he didn’t do a lot of bending or twists. Might need to cut down on the … Continue reading
Shimmy, shake and jump for JOYCE!!! Hooray, I did it at last!!
I feel like I’m behind everyone else and still have to do those three book reports before I finish my requirements for my certification, but I just paid off my balance for the teacher training which makes me feel … Continue reading