- Feeling like my heart is breaking October 31, 2018
- Homestay October 5, 2018
- I miss her so very much September 27, 2018
- The first 28 miles June 4, 2018
- Denali Day 5, Wednesday July 5, A day of rest, a shower, a bear on the road and a ranger talk (no pics yet) February 10, 2018
- Denali National Park
- Foster Animals
- Honda Shadow 750
- If Buddha did Yoga
- Life In Alaska
- Living Yoga Sadhana (LYS)
- MSE-6 Mouse Droid.
- Outdoor Adventures
- personal life
- Programming and techno-babble
- Project Droid-building
- Project Ride: Motorcycles
- Project RV: The Sandcrawler
- Small Business Owner
- V-Star 1100
- Virago XV 500
- A Fork in the Road January 4, 2018
- Veteran’s Day November 11, 2018
- Carolyn’s RV Life- Where I’ve Been!
- Goodbye to the Southwestern Desert, Hello Sedona, AZ!
- How to Drive an RV on Mountain Roads Without Killing Your Brakes!
- I’m a Full-time RV Snowbird in Arizona and Nevada!
- How Full-Time RVers and VanDwellers Get an Address and Mail
- What I See (in my New RV Life)
- 8 Signs You’re Destined to be a Full Time RVer or VanDweller
- Black Friday Hell: Take Me Back to Nature
- How I Insulate My RV on the Fly to Not Freeze in Cold Weather
- RV Living Fun Fact: What is a Purple Heart City
Category Archives: Training
I’m going to need to collect badges or trophies or something for taking aurora photography workshops, like you get at Disney for visits to the different “lands”. First I get to go to Roger Marty’s on Jan 31, then head … Continue reading
I feel like I’m behind everyone else and still have to do those three book reports before I finish my requirements for my certification, but I just paid off my balance for the teacher training which makes me feel … Continue reading
Says my brain: Oh? You had a little trouble with memorizing the shoulder anatomy for your training? What, we haven’t had personal experience with those muscles to be able to best understand how they all work together as a group? … Continue reading
The problem with reflection of events gone past is that reliving the painful days really sucks. I’m not enjoying this part of my teacher training at all.
It’s amazing how much I can get done when I get up at 9am on a Sunday. My need “to do” list before the next Yoga Teacher Training and the Midnight Sun Festival is still so very long and strangely … Continue reading
I was talking about my weekend experience tonight with some of my dance students. Somehow chaturanga came up and since they didn’t know what it was, I had to demonstrate. And I did it! Elbows in too! Granted on did … Continue reading