- Feeling like my heart is breaking October 31, 2018
- Homestay October 5, 2018
- I miss her so very much September 27, 2018
- The first 28 miles June 4, 2018
- Denali Day 5, Wednesday July 5, A day of rest, a shower, a bear on the road and a ranger talk (no pics yet) February 10, 2018
- Denali National Park
- Foster Animals
- Honda Shadow 750
- If Buddha did Yoga
- Life In Alaska
- Living Yoga Sadhana (LYS)
- MSE-6 Mouse Droid.
- Outdoor Adventures
- personal life
- Programming and techno-babble
- Project Droid-building
- Project Ride: Motorcycles
- Project RV: The Sandcrawler
- Small Business Owner
- V-Star 1100
- Virago XV 500
- A Fork in the Road January 4, 2018
- Veteran’s Day November 11, 2018
- Carolyn’s RV Life- Where I’ve Been!
- Goodbye to the Southwestern Desert, Hello Sedona, AZ!
- How to Drive an RV on Mountain Roads Without Killing Your Brakes!
- I’m a Full-time RV Snowbird in Arizona and Nevada!
- How Full-Time RVers and VanDwellers Get an Address and Mail
- What I See (in my New RV Life)
- 8 Signs You’re Destined to be a Full Time RVer or VanDweller
- Black Friday Hell: Take Me Back to Nature
- How I Insulate My RV on the Fly to Not Freeze in Cold Weather
- RV Living Fun Fact: What is a Purple Heart City
Category Archives: pets
Sometimes he perches up high above my chair and watches me like a weird creepy stalker kitty with an adorable face. Bug the cat is a bit of a creeper.
Bug frequently sleeps in the bathroom because the hot water pipe runs near the floor and creates a warm floor environment. Some days he is a cute cuddle bug and curls up and sometimes he looks more like a weird … Continue reading
This is Bug the cat. Despite all appearances Bug is not helping me with homework. In fact I think he’s making it harder. The problem with cats is that when they are bored, it’s hard to contain them in a … Continue reading
This is Bug the cat. Bug wants to be the center of attention at all times, including movie time. Bug is nearly a movie star.
This is Cici, aka Cecilia Wee Beastie Today she surveys her domain after “the Big Thing who moves things around” rearranged the living area last night. Cici is by far the smallest mammal in our house and all the other creatures … Continue reading
Whew. We ended up at the vet again today and Katy had an accident while I was putting her into her kennel. I thought I was going to have to do some creative cleaning when I got home, but I … Continue reading
Katy Lady spent most of yesterday evening on my lap. She seem quite comfortable and is fitting in nicely these days. She has full run of the house these days and even spends a good portion of her time in … Continue reading
Introducing Katy Lady, also known as Kitty Baby. She is a VERY fluffy but otherwise tiny cat with a flat face and tons of love to share with humans. She is also 15 years old! She spent the night crawling … Continue reading
This is Bug the cat. I’m quite sure that if he had thumbs, he could measure all the things, but since he doesn’t have thumbs, he decided to eat the measuring tape instead. Poor thumbless Bug.
This is Bug the Cat. Sometimes he likes to show me that he is just a “Cool Cat.”