- Denali National Park
- Foster Animals
- Honda Shadow 750
- If Buddha did Yoga
- Life In Alaska
- Living Yoga Sadhana (LYS)
- MSE-6 Mouse Droid.
- Outdoor Adventures
- personal life
- Programming and techno-babble
- Project Droid-building
- Project Ride: Motorcycles
- Project RV: The Sandcrawler
- Random Musings
- Small Business Owner
- V-Star 1100
- Virago XV 500
- Oblivion October 21, 2020
- 10 Must Have Items for Full-Time RV Living
- Free Hot Springs at Tecopa, California
- How to Find the Right RV or Van to Live In
- Carolyn’s RV Life Fan Club on Facebook
- RV Living: Discovering that Natural is Beautiful (at Fifty)
- Solo RV Road Trip to Alaska
- Warm Springs, Nevada: Abandoned Hot Springs Resort
- A Day in the Life of a Full Time RVer
- How to Avoid Freezing in Your RV or Van During Winter Polar Vortex and Blizzards.
- RV Solar & Electrical Systems : Simplified!
Category Archives: Geekery
The good news is I now know how to do a factory reset on my phone. The bad news is that didn’t solve the rebooting problem and it deleted everything in my calendar which deleted everything in my desktop Outlook … Continue reading
Trooped today and even left work early to do it. It was for the library’s Summer Reading Program. I really need to get new armor. In other news, there still is a Death Star?
Or how I survived the urge to correct all the stuff that I thought was wrong about another annual review: Om gam ganapataye namaha.
I read today that the process of xml parsing with SQL is called Shredding. I find that to be an appropriate term for what I’m doing. Today I worked out how to get at child elements, attributes and values when … Continue reading
Day six without my domain working. Called the registrar expecting to be very upset since I’ve made three other calls trying to get this resolved and the person I dealt with today was very, very helpful! As such, my personal … Continue reading
My email has been offline for three days now. As such I had a calm and quiet weekend at home and got lots done in the garden and yard yesterday with help from my wonderful family. If only the weird … Continue reading
After my registrar tried to charge me auto-renew my site for three years instead of the one I always do, I fought it, got reimbursed then forgot to pay my bill for the one year renewal. Silly me! Today is … Continue reading
Instead of getting stuck working with narcissistic, uptight demoralizing jerks, I wish I was playing dodge ball and could pick my team.
Started with 1,051 emails being deleted during the holiday break. Since then I’ve cleared out almost two thousand more! Dec 22 another 516 Jan 14 another 1027 Jan 22 another 456