- week day, day 4: someweeks have fewer workouts than others May 21, 2022
- week 10, day 3: walking with fire May 19, 2022
- week 10, day 2: walk it off May 17, 2022
- week 10, day 1: Murphy prep is so hard May 16, 2022
- week 9, day 4: failure May 13, 2022
Category Archives: Honda Shadow 750
Sometimes we just had a crappy day at work and need to wander (and go fast) to improve our attitude.
Planned on going out with Michael to take the first ride of the season, but his battery was dead so he told me to go ahead and so I did!
Saturday was a beautifully and just slightly cloudy day for a ride and rain was not expected until the early evening so around noon Michael and I rode to Hilltop for some brunch. We then continued down the road to … Continue reading
We spent most of our weekend working on projects such as re-arranging the garage to make room for both motorcycles and doing stuff on my old Winnebago in prep for what will be a great week-long trip in Denali at … Continue reading
Beautiful day for a ride. Found out what noise my bike makes when she runs out of fuel and the the tank holds a total of 3.122 gallons once I’ve had to switch over to the reserve tank.