This week we are “de-loading’ before the big Murphy Challenge (I won’t be participating) so my workout only took me 45 minutes, but that does not mean it was easy. I’ve been working at trying to get better form on my squats with actually breaking the parallel and with a total of 52 squats as part of the workout, I was working hard!
Next week I’m on PTO and plan to do some adventuring and really hope all these squats make hiking a bit easier. Fingers crossed!
- week 11, day 2: de-load workouts are still workouts! May 25, 2022
- Week 11, day 1: walking is good for you May 24, 2022
- week 10, day 4: some weeks have fewer workouts than others May 21, 2022
- week 10, day 3: walking with fire May 19, 2022
- week 10, day 2: walk it off May 17, 2022