- Feeling like my heart is breaking October 31, 2018
- Homestay October 5, 2018
- I miss her so very much September 27, 2018
- The first 28 miles June 4, 2018
- Denali Day 5, Wednesday July 5, A day of rest, a shower, a bear on the road and a ranger talk (no pics yet) February 10, 2018
- Denali National Park
- Foster Animals
- Honda Shadow 750
- If Buddha did Yoga
- Life In Alaska
- Living Yoga Sadhana (LYS)
- MSE-6 Mouse Droid.
- Outdoor Adventures
- personal life
- Programming and techno-babble
- Project Droid-building
- Project Ride: Motorcycles
- Project RV: The Sandcrawler
- Small Business Owner
- V-Star 1100
- Virago XV 500
- A Fork in the Road January 4, 2018
- Veteran’s Day November 11, 2018
- Carolyn’s RV Life- Where I’ve Been!
- Goodbye to the Southwestern Desert, Hello Sedona, AZ!
- How to Drive an RV on Mountain Roads Without Killing Your Brakes!
- I’m a Full-time RV Snowbird in Arizona and Nevada!
- How Full-Time RVers and VanDwellers Get an Address and Mail
- What I See (in my New RV Life)
- 8 Signs You’re Destined to be a Full Time RVer or VanDweller
- Black Friday Hell: Take Me Back to Nature
- How I Insulate My RV on the Fly to Not Freeze in Cold Weather
- RV Living Fun Fact: What is a Purple Heart City
Author Archives: perlgurl
Anyone who identifies as a Power/Hot/Warm Vinyasa Yoga teacher might be the devil in spandex pants. And I’m starting to think anyone who prefers Lizard over pigeon might immediately fall into this category as well. Not because Lizard is hard … Continue reading
Apparently I take issue with stupid authority too: We just had a power outage. The whole building went dark. Not great if you are the power company. It came up within less than a minute, but since I work in … Continue reading
Open office plans are the suck, but they could work if people just had a little respect for their fellow human beings. Blatantly noisy and disrespectful co-workers are the suck. Stab. Stab. Stab.
The good news is I now know how to do a factory reset on my phone. The bad news is that didn’t solve the rebooting problem and it deleted everything in my calendar which deleted everything in my desktop Outlook … Continue reading
“Ok yogis, start in child’s pose. Think about setting your intention for the day. Be present here and leave your day outside.“ My reaction: Ah, this is nice. Cues up class music, first song is Holiday music. My Reaction: Stab, … Continue reading
Saturday’s class was less yoga and more therapeutic. One of those “It’s good for you” types of classes even though it might not feel so great while you do it. It was essentially a private lesson too since I was … Continue reading
Another overly sweaty yoga class. But I made it through and it’s times like this that I’m really glad I cut all my hair off. I will never intentionally go to a hot yoga class, but it seems like anything … Continue reading
Lessons learned today: until my general shape is less-Buddha like, I eat nothing before class. Even the banana I ate one hour prior felt icky in my stomach. And beans for breakfast are likely not the greatest idea if yoga … Continue reading
Sweating buckets at my first yoga class in a very, very long time. And something tells me that if Buddha did any Yoga that he didn’t do a lot of bending or twists. Might need to cut down on the … Continue reading