- Denali National Park
- Foster Animals
- Honda Shadow 750
- If Buddha did Yoga
- Life In Alaska
- Living Yoga Sadhana (LYS)
- MSE-6 Mouse Droid.
- Outdoor Adventures
- personal life
- Programming and techno-babble
- Project Droid-building
- Project Ride: Motorcycles
- Project RV: The Sandcrawler
- Small Business Owner
- V-Star 1100
- Virago XV 500
- A Fork in the Road January 4, 2018
- Gravedigger September 12, 2019
- Free Hot Springs at Tecopa, California
- How to Find the Right RV or Van to Live In
- Carolyn’s RV Life Fan Club on Facebook
- RV Living: Discovering that Natural is Beautiful (at Fifty)
- Solo RV Road Trip to Alaska
- Warm Springs, Nevada: Abandoned Hot Springs Resort
- A Day in the Life of a Full Time RVer
- How to Avoid Freezing in Your RV or Van During Winter Polar Vortex and Blizzards.
- RV Solar & Electrical Systems : Simplified!
- Hiking in Mt. Zion National Park, Utah
Category Archives: Dance
I have THE BEST students in my classes and in my dance troupe. My non-performing students show up and cheer us on, but they contribute to our performances in so many others ways and I’m grateful for their help. My … Continue reading
Dear tourists and other visitors to the ‘banks: I understand you may have read about or in the past visited what was formerly known as “Tommy’s Elbow Room”, but as is obviously stated with large amounts of signage this space … Continue reading
It’s amazing how much I can get done when I get up at 9am on a Sunday. My need “to do” list before the next Yoga Teacher Training and the Midnight Sun Festival is still so very long and strangely … Continue reading
Last minute costuming supplies brought to you with a 50% off all notions coupon from Joann’s.
Today is the last day of classes for 2013. Tomorrow is our Holly Days Hafla. These events are both an ending and a beginning; the end of me running a dance studio and the beginning of a new chapter for … Continue reading
I’m sensing a need for my world to shrink. I need to pull in and pull away from doing things that don’t serve me or my well-being.
My houseguest is gone, as is the week of intensive dance combined with giving that guest an immersion into life in Interior Alaska and her own mini-immersion classes into technology and i.t. support. Now I start catching up on life: … Continue reading
Since I had stayed at one other hostel for a workshop in Anchorage once before with a fairly decent experience save for the inappropriate treatment of the employees by the owner, Lara and I decided that we would try a … Continue reading
I’m thinking : 1) I should probably not cut my own hair, especially right before a performance and especially when it involved cutting off more than a half a foot of hair. 2) I should allocate more time than my … Continue reading